WE PROJECT, WE BUILD, WE INSTALL
- We project production lines for many industries, we design the lines, select the machinery, build components, make the electrical systems, automation, installation and start up.
- We solve any need to manually handle, move or transport a product or package in its productive process in the production lines.
- We make the preliminary studies to design the most efficient lay out, according to the available area, the machines involved, the characteristics of the product or package, the line’s speed, productive process, quality controls, safety rules, maintenance activities, among others.
- Our conveyor systems can be applied to many industries and to a broad variety of products. We determine the most suitable conveyor model and the components and elements that will accompany it. Our goal is that the products or packages be transported smoothly and with no damage, avoiding falls and obstructions.
- Our conveyors are built on the basis of stainless steel and engineering plastics, with totally dismountable modular designs. They give the possibility of easy-to-make modifications in the production line for future extensions.
WE IMPROVE AND MODERNIZE EXISTING PRODUCTION LINES
- Over time, some production lines have to be improved and modernized because of efficiency problems and new developed formats.
- Before this, we propose an evaluation of the existing production line to determine the necessary changes, we evaluate the machines and existing equipment to determine which ones need to be changed and which ones can be reused.
- We evaluate the formats to be produced, the required production speed for each format, we define new machines and the required equipment, we design a new lay out according to the available area, the productive process, quality control, easy-to-change spare parts, maintenance activities, among others.
- We design the electrical system and the automation of the production line, looking for the minimum number of workers needed, the adequate flow of products or packages, constant supply to main machine, energy saving, etc.
- We manufacture and supply everything needed, the installation, start up, andproduction monitoring.
NEW MACHINERY AND MACHINERY REPAIRMENT
- We are an integrating company, we solve any need to manually handle, move, transport or pack a product or a package in their productive process.
- We work with different industries, soft drinks, bottled water, beers, alcoholic beverages, juices, dairy products, sweets, baked goods, agroindustry, meat processors, seafood, sausages, packaging manufacturers, pharmaceutical laboratories, chemical products, cleaning products, cosmetics, among others.
- We supply machinery and equipment according to the industry and productive process.
- We repair and modernize existing machinery, looking to recover or improve its efficiency.
SPARE PARTS AND POST SALES SERVICES
- We offer preemptive maintenance service, our intention is that the production lines maintain their originality and efficiency.
- We have agreements with international brands in electrical, pneumatic and automation systems like Allen Bradley, Siemens, Cheneider, Festo, SMC, Sew Euro Drive, etc. this allows us to have in stock the elements used in our projects.
- Our staff specializes in mechanical, electrical and automation process and work to offer the most efficient support.
- We have a large stock of chains and components for every type of conveyor. We accept urgent orders.
- Cobots are Collaborative robots that are cost-effective, safe, and flexible to deploy. Collaborative robots – or cobots – are making automation easier than ever, even for small and mid-sized companies around the world.
- The Collaborative robots are safe, flexible, and have easy-to-use 6-axis industrial robotic arms for businesses of every size, all over the world.
- We develop industrial collaborative robots that automate and streamline repetitive industrial processes. This approach enables production departments to assign staff members to more enjoyable tasks – creating jobs that provide them with new challenges and add value to the company.
- If a shortage of advanced manufacturing workers is slowing your progress, don’t despair.Collaborative robots (cobots) are helping bridge the skills gap in manufacturing operations from small and mid-sized companies to huge multinationals.
- An end-effector is mounted on the robot arm to interact with parts and machines. It can be a suction cup or two-fingered gripper to pick up parts, a spot-welding tool or paint sprayer, or almost anything else you can imagine to meet your application needs.